Saturday, August 25, 2012

Tie Rack to Jewelry Organizer



When my husband and I got married, I moved into his house, which thankfully has his and her separate closets. Unfortunately for him, he had to switch closets so that I could have the larger one.
He had this tie rack on one of the walls. If we tried to move it to his closet, we'd have some major holes in our wall. So, we decided to leave it in my closet and put a new one in his.

Well, obviously I don't wear ties. But it has turned out to be the perfect thing to hang my jewelry, belts and scarfs on! There are plenty of hooks, which allow my necklaces and bracelets to stay untangled. The larger hooks are perfect for belts. And the ledge on top is great for watches. I save one hook on the end for my pajamas, too.

Not only is it perfect for men and their ties, but it is fabulous for ladies jewelry!

(Ours is a Tie/Belt Accessory Rack from Men's Warehouse for only $19.99.)

No comments:

Post a Comment