Monday, August 27, 2012

Garage Treasures

I  found these drawers in my garage that my husband used to have.

 They were holding random things, but I decided to clean them up and add them to my laundry room for additional storage.

They fit perfectly between my washer and dryer! But, I didn't really need to use them for laundry storage because I have plenty of shelving, so I made them bulk storage for my pantry.

The drawers are just shallow enough to hold a standard height can. I labeled the front of the rows so I can see where certain cans are. My top drawer holds the bulky pasta boxes and bags. Removing these items from my pantry freed up space for our daily items, like snacks, and kept the bulk items out of the way until they are needed.

What do you have stored in your garage? Anything useful like this random cabinet of drawers? I also found a  few neat cube shelves, a rustic basket, and some handy fabric buckets!
Garage treasures!


No comments:

Post a Comment