Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sweat for Just 20 Minutes

A few years ago I discovered a personal trainer who is also a New Balance Ambassador, Holly Perkins.
She has great workouts that are only 20 minutes or less! 20 Minute Sweat, Cardio, Total Body Tone, Yoga, and 20 Minute Tank Top Arms.

It is encouraging to know that I can get a fantastic workout in just 20 minutes. In the midst of my busy days, I can surely fit in 20 minutes each day, right? Right! Plus, I enjoy mixing and matching different exercises in order to work target areas.

Here's a snapshot of her workouts. Let me know which ones you like!

20 Minute Sweat

(This one is my absolute favorite workout!)



  • 10 Minute Workout for Tank Top Arms
  • 10 Minute Total Body Workout
  • Cardio 360
    This workout DVD includes a 20 minute cardio session, 20 minute total body tone, and a yoga segment. It is great! It requires hand weights (5 or 8 pounds) and a workout mat (you could use a blanket or towel as a substitute).
  • Summer Shape Up.
    Holly encouraged her followers to participate in her Summer Shape Up program. Here is her suggested schedule:

No comments:

Post a Comment